Fire Safety, Keeping Tenants Safe

SIS header graphic

Keeping our Tenants safe and updated on latest fire safety advise is always a top priority for us,

In the last month we have had 2 fires at our properties.

One was caused buy a hairdryer left unattended and the other was as a result of a chip pan catching alight.

Fortunately, both these incidents resulted in no harm or injury to our tenants, with just minor damage to the property.

Both these incidents could have been avoided if basic fire safety advise was followed.

We recently circulated our Easy read Document on how to keep your home safe from a fire, we would encourage all our Tenants, Tenants family members and Care Providers to read the document,

Thank you and stay safe.

ERUK V1s Fire Safety



Skip to content